The Ford Escape isn’t just for growing families. At Lincoln Heights Ford, we know this versatile vehicle is a great match for lots of people. Redesigned in 2020, the Ford Escape sports hard-to-beat interior and exterior features, life-saving safety innovations, and the latest and greatest in hands-free technology.
Interior & Exterior Features
The Ford Escape’s sleek new exterior design makes this model a real standout. The clean lines and aerodynamic styling give this vehicle a fresh new appeal.
Inside, a new rotary gear shift dial opens space on the center console and helps improve overall front-row comfort. Adding to that comfort are the dual-zone electronic automatic temperature controls which allow you and your front passenger individual temperature zones.
We didn’t leave the folks in the backseat out of the comfort zone! An available panoramic vista roof brings the outdoors inside and gives everyone a view and a breath of fresh air. Our best-in-class second-row legroom boasts 40.7 inches of personal space. Allowing the backseat passengers room to stretch won’t be overlooked!
Are your hands full? We offer a hands-free, foot-activated liftgate - the ultimate convenience for folks on the move. And for those hard-to-fit cargo items, the new 60/40 split-fold seat makes for a versatile cargo hold.
We are always proud to showcase the Ford Co-Pilot 360, an all-inclusive safety feature that comes standard on most Ford vehicles.
The Ford Co-Pilot 360 System includes the following safety features:
- Pre-Collision Assist With Automatic Emergency Braking - Depth perception while driving in the dark can be a real challenge for some. Pre-Collision Assist uses in-car technology to scan the road ahead and alert you to potential collisions with vehicles or pedestrians it detects in your path. If an object is detected, a warning flashes on the windshield and an alarm sounds. If you are alerted and take no action, the brakes are applied automatically. The brakes are only applied if you need them - not if you don’t.
- BLIS (Blind Spot Information System) with Cross-Traffic Alert - It’s easy to see a car’s lights behind you in the dark, but if you worry about taking your eyes off the road in front of you to check behind you, the BLIS with Cross-Traffic alert can aid in their detection. Active even when you’re not moving, radar systems on either side of your car detect when a car is present and in your blind spot. A light comes on in the corresponding side-view mirror to alert you to the vehicle you may not be able to see. *This system only detects motorized vehicles, not bikes, walkers, or other objects.* Cross-Traffic Alert warns you a moving car is coming from either side when you’re backing up with three alerts: a light on the corresponding side-view mirror, a chime, and a message in the message sensor.
- Auto High Beam Headlights - Offered as a standard feature, the auto beam headlights can sense poor lighting conditions and automatically turn on to increase visibility.
- Evasive Steering Assist - This available feature can help make it easier to avoid a potential collision. It does not steer for you, but it provides steering support if the system warning goes off and you need to maneuver around the vehicle ahead.
- Lane-Keeping System - This feature keeps you in your lane, especially in a moment of distraction, by constantly scanning your positioning within your lane and alerting you should you deviate from it.
Available on most vehicles, this safety feature is great for everyone, but especially for families on the go. You know your eyes should always be on the road, and we know that sometimes, that can be a challenge! With Ford’s Head-Up Display, you get all the critical driving information you need without taking your eyes off the road.
The Head-Up Display is designed to show images regarding current speed, navigation, and information regarding your pre-collision assist on a display screen in front of you as you look through the windshield.
Ford didn’t skimp when it comes to technology. The available SYNC 3 brings you the power of AppleCarPlay and Android Auto compatibility. With a simple music search, capacitive touchscreen, enhanced voice recognition, and climate control, you keep your hands on the wheel and your eyes on the road.
Stay in touch with your vehicle with FordPass Connect. Use your app to access features like start/stop, lock/unlock, remote start scheduling, vehicle location, fuel levels, and mileage. Select models feature a 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot powered by AT&T. The hotspot can host up to 10 devices and be accessed up to 50 feet outside the vehicle. No dead zones at the soccer field anymore!
Come to Lincoln Heights on Richmond Road and let us show you why the Ford Escape is a cutting-edge and versatile choice for anyone on-the-go.